Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I contact you?
By using the contact form on the Contact page.
- Why do you make it mandatory to be a Google Friend Connect to enter giveaways?
The more followers my blog has, the bigger the company that will agree to work with my blog. By becoming a Google Friend Connect follower, you are helping me get bigger and better things to giveaway to you.
- Does your blog have Ad space available to companies?
Yes, we do. Companies, or blogs, can contact me via the Contact form for prices and more info.
- How many people write for your blog?
One. Just me. :)
- Why don't you post MeMes?
Because I do not have enough time in my day. And, because I don't read others' MeMes, so why should I post my own and think they will be read?
- Are the giveaway prizes shipped to the winner by K & K's?
No. Giveaway prizes will always be shipped by the sponsoring company unless otherwise posted in the giveaway post.
- How long does it take to receive giveaway prizes?
- What should I do if I have not received my giveaway prize?
- What should I do if I see my name on a "WINNERS" post, but did not receive an email?
If you left an email address, then make sure to check your spam folder. Emails have a way of getting lost in there.
If the winning notification email is not in your spam folder and you have left a correctly spelled email address, then it is probably that your winning notification is floating around in cyber space. It is up to you to then contact K & K's Blog with the following information: your user name (the name that comes up when you post a comment), your full name, mailing address, the giveaway that you won, and your email address.
If you have a question to submit, you can add the question here.