Friday, December 10, 2010

Zappos

I love shopping at Zappos.com.  I actually just ordered a Christmas present from them two days ago for my boyfriend.  I purchased it later at night (it was probably around 7pm or so) and it showed up the next day.  Well, I should say the next morning.  By the time I got home from my class (10am) it was there and waiting for me.  Talk about fast shipping!  And the best part, it was free shipping, I had qualified for free 1 day shipping.

So, it's safe to say I'm a bit in love with Zappos now.  I was actually browsing their site last night for myself and I ended up staring at the shoes.  I love boots.  My motto is that you can never have to many pairs of boots.  I own a pair of leather Doc Martins and I think the world of them.  They are absolutely fabulous.  Probably one of the most comfortable pairs of boots I have ever had.  So, I was pretty excited when I saw that Zappos offers a whole selection of Doc Martin boots.

They offer a lot of styles, both with heels and without, and the prices are pretty respectable.  They even have quite a few of the shoes on sale as well.  And, if you do not like boots, they Doc Martin offers other sorts of shoes as well.  They carry sandals, heels, heavy duty work shoes (which are great for hiking!) and tennis shoes as well. 

I will probably wait until after the holidays to put in another order with Zappos just because I know I am going to get myself something. I don't want to spoil any of the gifts I might get on Christmas, so to make sure I don't buy myself something that some might get me, I think I'll wait.  But, if you guys have yet to get all of your gift shopping done, you should check out Zappos.  Their shipping is amazingly quick and you will not be disappointed!










**I did get paid a small fee for posting this.  My opinions are 100% my own.  I have used this service.**

No comments: