Monday, January 11, 2010

SwagBucks

Search & Win

I have been using this site for about the last month now.  Swagbucks.com  I was a bit wary at first, but I really love it!  A lot of these sites seem to have a few major catches, right?  But, this one actually doesn't.

I signed up for it, not expecting to get anything out of it.  But, I was wrong.  (Yep, that does happen every now and then.)

All you do is use the Swagbucks.com search engine instead of using yahoo or google, or whatever else you might be using.  That's it.  Seriously!  You use their search engine, collect some points (or as they call them, Swag Bucks) and then, you go to their little online store, and redeem them! 

I have only used the site for somewhere around a month or so and I already cashed out!  Well, not literally, I mean, I didn't get cash.. But,  I did get a $25 gift certificate to a really yummy local resteraunt, and a signed poster by one of my favorite bands!

Swagbucks.com has all sorts or prizes too.  Trading cards, lots of giftcards (including: amazon.com, J C Penny, Target, Sephora, and a whole load more!) lots of posters to choose from, Xbox (yeah!! A real, name brand Xbox- this does need a lot lot lot of points to get, but it is there in the store) and soo much more.  You don't have to sign up to check out the Swag Store either if you want to just check it out first. :)

I really love this site.  You can sign up for SwagBucks here!


**No one paid me to write this post.  I am sharing this site and information with you all at my own will.  By using my link, you do automatically become my SwagBuck "friend", and any points you find through web searches will also be added to my account as well as yous.**


No comments: