We've all heard it before: when times are tough, go back to the basics. It seems simple, but the reality is that in good times, many of us let some of the most important principles of selling go by the wayside, which leaves us scrambling when a downturn hits. That's why world-renowned sales expert Tom Hopkins is here to remind us that challenges are a constant aspect of selling and that the key to success is to keep your attitude positive and to never stop striving for excellence. What's more, Hopkins distills the four key practices to help you get your creative juices flowing and discover and exploit business opportunities that you may not even know existed, including:
- Success Is In Who You Know: Effectively working with existing clients to generate new leads for business is crucial.
- Retaining (and Rewarding) Customers: Excellent service and consistent follow-up ensure happy customers and ongoing success.
- Reducing Sales Resistance: In tough times, people put off making buying decisions. Help them overcome their fears in order to thrive.
- Converting Clients from the Competition: With fewer new business start-ups for you to pursue, you need strategies for getting clients to consider you over their current providers
- Don't just survive, learn how to thrive by turning your challenges into advantages today.
3 copies available thanks to Hachette!
-be a follower
-leave an email address
-NO PO Boxes
-US and Canada only (sorry!)
Entries: CAREFUL ENTRIES ARE A BIT DIFFERENT FOR THIS PARTICULAR GIVEAWAY!
+1 tell me why you want the book (MANDATORY!)
+5 follow me on twitter
+3 my button on your sidebar- tell me where!
+2 for each person you tell about this contest and they mention your name
+7 blog about this contest and my blog include links- tell me where the post is!
+25 become a new SwagBucks user, signing up with my link
LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY!
(example: if it says +2 but two separate entries)
Giveaway ends March 9th!