Monday, February 22, 2010

The Moon Looked Down WINNERS

Ok, so I ended The Moon Looked Down contest a few hours ahead of schedual because my schedual has been changed and it is now crazy busy.  That said, here are our 5 lucky winners to recieve a copy of The Moon Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock:

Isi and Jas' Mom
moushka
misskallie2000
Deb
Natalie W



Congrats guys!  You have all been emailed and need to reply within 48 hours with your mailing address or you will be giving up your forfeiting your prize.  If you didn't win this time, try entering in one of my other giveaways!  Thanks to everyone that entered and to Hachette who offered the giveaway along with the prizes!




2 comments:

Natalie W said...

Awesome! Thanks a ton and congrats to the other winners.I just sent you an email.
Natalie :0)

Deb said...

Thanks so much! I look forward to reading this book.