Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Review: Movie: 9

     9 is a production thanks to Tim Burton.  Elijah Wood, John C. Reilly, and Jennifer Connelly, among others, are voices in the movie. 
     It is rated PG-13 for scary images and violence, but is ultimatly made for children.  (My [scardy cat] 9 year old sister saw it and she was fine.)
     9 is around 79 minutes long.  I watched it with my family, and, I must say, it was filled with action, and, even though it was animated, it was throughly entertaining to everyone.

    The movie is titled 9 for the nine dolls that star in the movie.  9 is the newest doll to come to life, and the last.  A war had broken out between humans and machines, the machines won.  Nothing but machines and these 9 dolls now occupied Earth.  It is up to the dolls to save Earth from these machines so that life can go on.
     Of course, the dolls end up saving the world, this is a children's movie after all, but the action leading up to the saving of the world is good.   Overall, this was a good family movie and shouldn't scare too many little ones.



**The movie reviewed in this post was rented by my family.  I was not paid for this post.  I posted this review at my own will and want to share my opinion.**

No comments: