Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Review: Sephora Brand Makeup




-Sephora Brand Color Play Palette- $22 (I think it's been discontinued!  I can't find it anywhere!  So Sorry!)
-Sephora Brand 150 piece palette- $58  (I think it's been discontinued! I can't find it anywhere! So Sorry!)

OK, so this really bugs me, that I cannot find the same palettes that I have.  They are not old, they should still have them, but I cannot find them anywhere. HOWEVER, you can get the same colors in other Sephora Collection Palettes.  Here is one similar:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Play - 5 in 1.  You can get this one for $30 on amazon.com
















**I bought this product of my own will. No one paid me for this post. I am posting it at my own wish with my real and honest opinion. All opinions are my own, unless otherwise stated.**

No comments: