Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Awesome Website I just found... PLUS Extra Entries!!!

Hey guys!

I just wanted to tell you about this awesome website I just found out about.  It's called eBates.com.  Signing up for it is free and all you do is go to the website to link to the website you want to shop online at (like Best Buy, Sephora, Walmart, eBay, etc.)  then you get a percentage of money back for as much as you spend on these websites.  You get a BIG FAT CHECK in the mail.  It's super easy and I am so happy I found it. 

Extra Entires for giveaways going on on my blogs,

For 20 EXTRA ENTRIES,  sign up at eBates.com using my referral link.  It's that simple. 

I honestly hope that you guys do check the site out.  Signing up is super easy.  You just enter your email address and that's it.




No comments: