Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Daily “Report” Update

Guest post written by Miranda Reeves


I work the early shift as a waitress so I don’t always get to see my favorite show “The Colbert Report” because I’m most of the time fast asleep by then.

So that means that a lot of time I’ll read recaps or watch video clips online of the previous night’s show after my shift ends at work. I use satellite internet UT to watch it but I haven’t always had it and been able to catch up like I’d like on the show. About a year ago I got satellite internet because the rural internet providers where I live just weren’t cutting it for me.

But now I don’t have to worry about slow load times. I can watch what I want in time to take a nap and then pick up my kids from school. My work schedule isn’t exactly ideal for a night owl, but it lets me provide for my family and be there when my kids are at home.

I also read Stephen Colbert’s book when it came out a while back. I’m hoping that he’ll write another one!



**I did get paid a small fee for posting this.  All opinions are my own unless otherwise stated.**

No comments: