Sunday, July 25, 2010

Reviews to come..

Hi everyone

I'm sure you have heard that I'm swamped, but I will get these reviews up ASAP.  The list is below, so if any of these books listed are something you are thinking about getting or want to get, the review should be posted soon. : )

INTO THE BEAUTIFUL NORTH by Luis Alberto Urrea

APRIL AND OLIVER by Tess Callahan

OIL: MONEY, POLITICS, AND POWER IN THE 21ST CENTURY by Tom Bower

A MAZE OF GRACE by Trish Ryan

I KNOW I AM, BUT WHAT ARE YOU?  by Samantha Bee

AND ONE LAST THING...  by Molley Harper

THE AGE OF UNTHINKABLE  by Joshua Cooper Ramo

WRONG: WHY EXPERTS KEEP FAILING US AND HOW TO KNOW NOT TO TRUST THEM by David H. Freedman

THE BOURNE OBJECTIVE ~audio book~ by Robert Ludums


Quite a list, I know.  All will have reviews listed soon.  If you think I'm crazy, well.. I know I am. (lol)  Thanks for reading, thanks for following, and most of all, thanks for putting up with me. : )




No comments: