Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Konad Nail Polish

This isn't a review!!

I am addicted to eBay.  There I said it.  I am on there all the time looking at stuff I don't need!  Lately, I have been contemplating buying the Konad Nail Kits.  If you haven't heard of them, LOOK THEM UP!!!  They are super cool!  Actually, I'm going to attach a video below so you can see someone else's review of them.

I didn't buy them from eBay actually.  I got them from http://www.wowsocool.com/. I bought the $35.99 French Nails Kit.  It comes with 3 plates (each with 7 designs on them) 2 nail polishes (white and black) a stamper, a corrector and a scraper.  I am SUPER excited to get it, and as soon as I do, I will be playing with it all the time and you can bet there will be a review and perhaps even a video! 

CHECK THIS OUT!!  I THINK IT IS SUCH A COOL IDEA!





No comments: