Monday, July 26, 2010

Review: Konad







This is the m75 plate:






Here are some pictures of nails I have created using the m75 plate:



 this is my sister's toe.  we used just any old red polish for a base, then the white special polish from Konad with the middle image which you can see above as well.


 And, there is another picture before we cleaned up the edges.  The base color in is China Glaze's For Audrey (in case anyone wanted to know!) with again Konad's special polish in white.   The image we used in this picture is the flowing leaf looking image at the 11 o'clock hand in the top picture.  We added a dark blue rhinestone as well as you can see : )


I love Konad products! They are so easy to use, and I think they are very fun to apply. You can purchase Konad products at http://www.wowsocool.com/.  They sent me the products very quickly and they were nicely wrapped in bubble wrap to insure they didn't get broken in the mail.  I will definitely be buying some Konad products through wowsocool.com!



**I did not get paid for this post.  I received the items mentioned in the video at no cost in order to procure a real and honest review.  All opinions are 100% my own unless otherwise stated.  In no way was my opinion swayed.**  

No comments: