Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Review and Discount: HuePhoria

HuePhoria


   HuePhoria is a mom-made company that started in 1998.  Two artistic mothers met and started jazzing up their old wineglasses with beauiful new designs.  After the large demands of handblown, handpainted wineglasses that they simply could not keep up with, they desided to turn their project into a full blown business; and that is where they are today.  

    HuePhoria offers more than just gorgeous wine glasses though, they also offer martini glasses, salt and pepper shakers, and darling ornaments!  You can even buy their wineglasses in party packs of 4.  And, let me just add that HuePhoria wineglasses is that they are dishwasher safe!  I really love that fact! 

   HuePhoria has sent me a beautiful wine glass to review. 


                              
"Foster" is the name of the design in case you are jealous and want to order one yourselves!

      I really want to show you guys one of the main reasons why HuePhoria is so great.  And, that is the size of their glasses.  I took a regular wine glass out of my cupboard to compare the size, and had to take a picture to show you all what I mean.




      Look at the size difference in not only the stem, but in the actual bowl as well!  My picture doesn't do justice to show you exactly what I see in person, but this allows you a good idea of what I am talking about.   For a good sized glass, HuePhoria wine glasses are not very heavy, weighing in at 16 ounces.  The weight is well distributed, allowing you to have full control over a heavy, liquid filled glass.  The design itself is a reason to buy one of these beauties.






 Discount:


Enter "LUCKYME" in coupn code window at checkout for a 15% off discount.  Offer expires 4/30/10



For all new info about HuePhoria, you can follow them on Twitter and Facebook!




**I recieved a free HuePhoria Wineglass in order to procure a real and honest review.  I did not get paid for this post.**





No comments: