Friday, March 19, 2010

Review: Misikko Hana Professional Pink 1" Flat Iron





John, at Misikko, was nice enough to let me review on of their flat irons!  He sent me the Hana Professional 1" Flat Iron- Pink Edition to review and I took lots of pictures to show you all how wonderful this flat iron works!  Misikko has tons of products for you to choice from.  From Chi hair straighteners, FHI flat irons, Professional hair dryers, and, of course, the Hana flat iron!



   The Hana Professional 1" Flat Iron has an 8 foot swivel cord.  It goes up to temptures of 450 degrees F; and, it is safe for all hair types, which means anyone can use it!  It comes with a Travel Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat & Tin Case!  Floating plates allow for adjustment for different hair textures, and it is safe to use on damp hair.  When you buy the Hana, you also get a 2 year warrenty. 

I got the good (thank you mom and dad!) genes of the family, so I have mostly straight hair with a slight wave.  My younger sister, on the other hand.. Her hair is a living nightmare!  It is beyond curly and wavy with cowlicks everywhere!  I bring this up because I used her as my model when reviewing the Hana flat iron!  Her hair is so unruly, it was the perfect for trying out this flat iron!
First, so you can see the difference: 
These are pictures of my sister's hair using her Bed Head flat iron-

Now, here are pictures of her hair BEFORE you flat iron her hair:








And, now, these are pictures taken AFTER using the Hana:

 
What a difference, huh??  The Hana works brillantly!  I just love it!  If you would like to buy the same flat iron I just reviewed, you can click here or if you want to check out the other great products Misikko offers, you can click here!





**I received a Hana Professional 1" Flat Iron free of charge in order to procure a real and honest review.  I was not paid for this post.**



1 comment: