Thursday, September 9, 2010

B&B weekend

Guest post written by Esther Turner




My husband had been promising to go away on a long weekend together for almost ten months! So finally we figured out a weekend that worked out OK for both of us. Then we dropped the dog off at his sitter and drove about two hours out of town to a cozy little bed and breakfast inn that is in the mountains.

We ate a nice meal in a nearby restaurant and then took a stroll around the B&B we were talking about old times and how we met. I was going over silly little details and then he was disagreeing with me about the song that he used to propose to me but then we realized that he had misheard me and we were talking about the same song after all.

When we got back to the room I got on my smart phone, although we had agreed to spend time together instead of on our electronics, and I looked up Miracle Ear Hearing Aids.

Then when we got home after that weekend, we went and bought him some Miracle Ear invisible hearing aids. That kind of put a damper on our romantic weekend, but it's a good thing that we pointed that out then.





**This is a sponsored guest post.  The opinions and information does not reflect K & K's opinions and we do not recommend, nor not recommend, the sponsored's services, as K & K's is not affiliated and has not used the sponsored's services before.  I did recieve a small fee for posting this.**


No comments: