Saturday, September 4, 2010

Flirt! Cosmetics

My mom and I went to Khols today to do some shopping.  They were having a good promotion going on and we had 3 $10 gift cards.  I ended up in the makeup section (because we all know I'm obsessed..).  Khols' makeup section is small, but you can try on their products, which I love. 

They carry the brand Flirt!  and Khols is the only store I have ever seen to carry it in case you were wondering.  I got a new lipstick (normally $12) on sale for $10 and some change.  With my $10 off card, I ended up getting it for 83 cents.  I was excited!

I got the shade "Poppy".

It is a very pretty pink, almost coral-ly with a high sheen and some sparkle to it.  It goes on really smooth and feels hydrating (which I love because most lip sticks don't feel hydrating for me, they feel like they are making my lips look prune-y unless I put gloss over it.)


Anyways, I just thought I would let you girlies know about the cosmetic line in case you haven't heard of it before, or if you were wondering if the line was any good.  I have not tried any of the other Flirt! products, but if you go to your local Khols store, you can try on anything you want before you buy.  : )





No comments: