Monday, August 16, 2010

Shopping for Back to School Supplies and Clothes

Thanks for the post, Kathy Shelton


Oh yeah it is that time again! Seems like yesterday it was the end of the school year and time to break for the summer. This year my son and I have decided to do it all in one day. We have it all planned out. Go to the mall early to get the clothing and shoes and then go to Wal-mart for all of the supplies. But prior to leaving the house and being gone all day I always set the home security alarm from www.securitychoice.com. Because I have learned from experience that no matter how you plan the day, it can turn into a 14 hour day.

This year we will be shopping for book bags, note book paper, pencils, calculator, and binders. Also Office Max is another good store to check out for school supplies. Check the Sunday newspaper for sale paper coupons too. I let the children involve in cutting out the coupons. I am trying to save all that I can with a 7 year old and a 10 year old, both boys. We will be shopping for shorts and short sleeved shirts to start off the school year, because the weather is still quite warm. We always go out for dinner when the shopping is done or almost done.





**This was a sponsored guest post.  I did recieve a small fee for posting this guest post.  All opinions are at the hands of the writer and sponsor, and in no way reflect K & K's blog's opinions located on the World Wide Web at http://kandksblog.blogspot.com**




No comments: