Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Konad Pictures

I hope everyone got to read my Konad review a while back.  I really love how fun and simple it is to design your nails.  I just did mine again yesterday and I love how they came out!







I hope you can see the pictures clearly!  I used "Bundle Monster" plates instead of Konad brand plates because I got a really awesome deal on amazon for the BM plates.  I got 21 plates for $18!!!  In Konad plates, I would have only gotten maybe 4 plates for that price.  Anyways.. here is the link in case you are interested in the Bundle Monster plates.  And, yes, they are the same as Konad so you don't have to worry.  The only difference is that they don't have a paper coated back (which I like better because the poilsh that gets on the back is easier to clean off).

And, in case you have/or get these plates are recreate the look, here is what I used:

- plate BM03
- plate BM11

- L'Oreal Paris BIJOU Gems color #125
- Konad special polish in white
- clear coat     DON'T USE WET N WILD!  IT MAKES MY KONAD POLISH RUN HORRIBLY!

and of course I used a Konad stamper and scraper : )



So, I hope you guys think my nails are as cute as I find them and that you check Konad out because I love doing my nails that I use Konad!

You can buy Konad products from eBay, amazon, wowsocool.com and a few other online places..





No comments: