Thursday, April 22, 2010

Email Subscription

I just wanted to make a small note for everyone who uses email subscription to blogs:  I had an email subscription already on my blog, but I was notified that it didn't always work.  I now have a new email subscription box that does work.  If you like to read the blogs you follow that way, or whatever the reason, feel free to subscribe.  This is only for your ease.  This will not, and has never been, counted for an extra entry for giveaways of mine.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know, that if you had previously signed up, you will now need to do so again so that you will receive the email.  But, obviously, you do not have to, and that it will not count against you for giveaway purposes.  Oh, and it is in the same exact spot as the old email box used to be!

Thanks!



No comments: