Friday, April 9, 2010

Review: L'Oreal Ever Pure Color Care System

 The other day I got a sample in the mail of both the L'Oreal Ever Pure shampoo and the conditioner.  Sadly, there was only enough in the packet for one use, so now I have to go to the store to get more of the product.  My hair is naturally blonde.  I dye it black and so was excited to try these color treatment products when I received it in the mail.    My hair is never dull, but it also never has an abundant shine to it.  After shampooing and conditioning, running a comb through my hair and blow drying it.. Oh my goodness!  Shine like you would not believe! 

I don't know about you guys, but I get jealous of other girls when I see that their hair is super shiny and healthy looking. With this system, they can now be jealous of me.  My grandma also dyes her hair (though she never uses conditioner..) so I told her about L'Oreal's new line.  Her hair is pretty dull, and it's starting to look flat and frumpy (not that I told her that!)  So, I immediatly thought of her when I saw how great my hair looked after washing just once with the new products. 

I'm kind of picky when it comes to how products smell.  I don't want to put anything stinky in my hair.  (Hair color is a different story, as soon as you wash it out, you can't smell it.)  The shampoo I got was in Rosemary & Juniper.  It smelled fantastic!  I loved the smell and it foamed brillantly.  The conditioner was in Rosemary & Mint.  The mint was great, I really liked the smell of it too.  When I put it on my hair, it didn't flow through as easily as other conditioners, so I was thinking it wouldn't work that great.  But, when I ran my comb through it, it turned out to work really good.  (I have really long hair, almost touching the small of my back, I get tangles very easily now a days..)

I still cannot get over the shine of my hair and the to-die-for softness.  Even if you don't have color treated hair, you should try this stuff for the shine alone!










1 comment:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Hey honey... Just wanted to stop by and shout out a HI to ya!

I recently bought Dove's shampoo and conditioner. I will be trying that to see what it does my hair. I love using the soap.. so we will see...

Hope you have a great weekend!