Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Mother's Day Gift Ideas..

Saw this on Etsy and couldn't help but share!  Both the info and picture are not mine, I have copy and pasted the info from the item page in order to give specifics..

-------
This beautiful ring is made using sterling silver wire and freshwater pearls, in soft sea foam (7mm) and delicate vintage rose(6x5mm). Ring measures approx. 1" x 1/2"


Each ring is a "one of a kind" piece of art and is unique and slightly different.

OTHER COLORS AVAILABLE, soft pinks, lavenders, greens, pewter, bronze and many more, just ask.
-------
item link

Is that not a gorgeous ring??  While my mother wouldn't personally wear it, if I was a mom, I would certainly be wishing I was getting this for Mother's Day! 

Ring is $25 + some shipping and handling and if you are planning to order, remember to specify the ring size when you order!


**I was not paid for this post.  I did not recieve a product for this post.  I did not benefit from this post.  I posted to share with my readers.**




No comments: