Friday, April 23, 2010

Review: Urban Decay Primer Potion

I am a complete makeup junkie.  I will spend quite a bit of money when it comes to good quality makeup, as long as I get enough of it, or course!  Anyways, I hate when my eyeshadow creases or practically runs off my face.  I can't stand it.  Touching up my makeup almost makes it look worse and it looks like I have no eye makeup on after it runs.  Plus, we all know who unattractive those creases can be..

I bought some eyeshadow primer a few months back and use it every single time I put my makeup on.  I got Benefit's Lemon aid.  It really is awesome.  It lasts forever, helps with the creasing and is a color corrector too (you know, when you put your makeup on and it doesn't look like what you thought it would?).  Anyways, I thought Lemon aid was great.  THEN, yesterday (my birthday) I treated my myself to a little un-needed makeup shopping at Sephora.  I found an Urban Decay mini of the Primer Potion for $9.  Sephora is super good about returning, so I figured if I didn't like it, I would just take it back. 

I have always wanted to try this product.  I never bought it because it is $18 and I don't like the wand shape (it's crooked).  But, I always wanted to try it because almost every time I would watch a makeup tutorial, they would use this product.  They would swear by it.  Everyone calls it a miracle product.  Of course, I didn't believe this!  My Lemon aid is great and all, but after a few hours there is some creasing.  I wore my Urban Decay out tonight.  Well, let me first say that I put my makeup on about 3 hours before I left the house. And then another 3 or so hours until after I got home.  Oh My Goodness!  IT IS A MIRACLE PRODUCT!!  I have NO creasing at all!  I did a triple take in the mirror, I was amazed!  This stuff seriously works.  I went online 10 minutes after looking in the mirror and ordered a regular sized bottle of this stuff.  I'm not yet sure how long it will last (you don't have to put much on at all), but I say it is personally worth it.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! 


**I purchased every item stated with my own money that was not acquired from blogging.  My opinions are 100% my own unless stated otherwise.  I did not get paid for this post.  I posted this to share a product that I really enjoy using.**





1 comment:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I love this product too! I just started using it, so I'm curious about how long it will last too.